Since I was a child, I have naturally connected with the earth when I have felt depleted or stressed, and this book explains why I feel better after leaning against a tree for an hour or lying down on some grass.
I get many requests from people asking me how to ground and center themselves when they feel disconnected from themselves and their higher awareness.
I consider connecting with the earth’s energy one of the best ways to do this.
So the next time you are feeling unsettled or need to connect with your inner wisdom (or feel unwell physically), try to make connecting with the earth part of your healing process.
Earthing offers the science to back up what many of us have known intuitively. The book emphasizes that many of us are suffering from an electron deficiency in a way that previous generations have not experienced, because our lifestyle is so different than the lifestyles of previous generations.
In addition to feeling good, here are some of the other benefits from connecting with the earth (from Radiant Life)
- Defuses the cause of inflammation and improves or eliminates the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders
- Reduces or eliminates chronic pain
- Improves sleep
- Increases energy
- Lowers stress and promotes calmness in the body by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones
- Thins blood and improves blood pressure and circulation
- Relieves muscle tension
- Lessens hormonal and menstrual symptoms
- Improves the efficiency of the cardiovascular, respiratory, circulatory, and nervous systems
- Speeds healing by lessening inflammation
- Reduces or eliminates jet lag
- Protects the body against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
- Accelerates recovery from intense athletic activity
Here is a great article on the subject called “THE RADIANT EARTH – OUR ANCIENT HEALER“.
~ Peace ~
PS: If you like this post, I encourage you to share it! Thanks!